Chicken run gb – terms & conditions
This competition is run by Moy Park Limited.
1. Competition open to residents aged 18 or over residing in Grantham, Anwick & Ashbourne at the below postcodes:
NG12, NG13, NG19, NG2, NG20, NG21, NG22, NG23, NG24, NG3, NG31, NG32, NG33, NG34, NG36, NG4, NG5, NG7, PE11, PE10, LN4, LN2, LN6, LN10, LN11, LN5, LN3, LN8, LN1, LN9, LN12, PE21, PE22, PE20, PE23, PE24, PE15, PE6, PE28, PE12, PR37, LN59, LN7, PE16, PE25, PE34, PE9, DE6, DE65, DE56, DE14, DE11, DE13, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE3, DE4, DE45, DE75
2. This competition is free to enter and can only be entered on Facebook through the Moy Park Chicken Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MoyParkChicken/
3. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
4. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. Moy Park reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries and entries that contain bad language or any other content deemed inappropriate by Moy Park in its sole discretion. By submitting your content you warrant that your content is not obscene, racist, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening or offensive and will not breach any applicable legislation or regulations. Entries must be written in English.
6. By entering the competition, all entrants warrant that they own the rights to their entry and that it does not infringe the intellectual, privacy or publicity rights of any third party, has not been entered in or won previous competitions or awards and has not been previously published. Entrants agree to assign with full guarantee to us and its affiliates all rights, title and interest in the competition entries so that we may use entries in any media without limitation and without additional review, compensation or approval from entrants or other parties including, but not limited to, the right to adapt, modify crop and amend the entry. Each winner agrees not to assert any moral rights in their entry.
7. The competition will begin on 9th August 2021 and run for 3 weeks, with 25 winners being selected each week. To enter simply follow Moy Park Chicken on Facebook, like the competition post and comment with the name of the person you would like to nominate to win a BBQ Chicken Run delivery – as well as the reason why you are nominating them – under the competition post. Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Only the first 25 entries each week will be eligible for the BBQ Chicken Run special delivery. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry. End date is as soon as 25 entrants is reached each week with no exceptions.
8. Winners will be notified by Facebook message with details of their prize no later than 2 days after each competition end date. Due to the nature of the prize, winners must respond to notification of their prize within 24 hours. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by us within 24 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve.
9. The winners of the competition will receive a Moy Park BBQ Chicken Run box delivered to their home address within 4 weeks of acknowledgement of their prize.
10. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part and prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded directly to the winner.
11. Moy Park reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither Moy Park or promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
12. By taking part in the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, or any other social media platform. You understand that you are providing your information to Moy Park and not to Facebook.
15. The decision of Moy Park is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. Moy Park Limited are the promoter of this Competition and can be contacted –
39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Portadown, BT63 5QE / Enquiries@moypark.com.
Once the Competition has closed a list of winners can be obtained by writing to this address.