Family mealtimes made – terms & conditions
- This competition will begin on Wednesday 25th January 2023 and will close on Monday 20th March 2023 – no exceptions.
- This Competition is running in conjunction with Nisa, Costcutter and Russell Stores Northern Ireland only.
- Competition entry is strictly over 18’s.
- The promoter is Moy Park Limited, a company registered in Northern Ireland with Company Number NI004842 with registered office at The Food Park, 39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Craigavon, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5QE.
- Moy Park is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management.
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of Moy Park, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Participants can enter more than once over the competition duration.
- To be in with the chance to win, call into your local store (Stores include Newry – Fiveways Nisa Extra, Camlough – Hughes Food Hall Nisa Extra, Dungannon – Newells Stores Nisa Extra, Coalisland – Newells Stores Nisa Extra, Armagh – Emerson’s Supermarket Nisa Extra, Maghera – Crawfords Nisa Extra, Castlewellan – Nisa Fresh Food Centre, Randelstown – Kearney’s Nisa, Ballymena – Nisa Extra, Keady – Nisa Extra, Ballycastle – McListers Nisa, Rathfriland – The Milstone, Nisa Extra. Purchase a Moy Park Coated product, scan the QR code and enter your details – Full name, email address, name of store purchased, tell us in one word what home means to you via moyparkchicken.com/familymealtimesmade.
- Winners will be determined at random from all entries. All winners will be selected on 27th March 2023. Four winners to be selected.
- Prizes include x1 weekend getaway trip worth £500 (x4 to be won). These prizes are non-transferable. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Moy Park/MXB Agency will contact the winners via email and / or telephone and the winners will be informed in advance of the prize being delivered to their home address or via email address.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to the winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- Winners may be asked to participate in a photograph for PR and marketing purposes, including for use in print and online media, and social media.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The laws of Northern Ireland will apply to these terms and conditions.