Moy Park Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the retained EU law version of General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the UK GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then any successor legislation to the UK GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”), the data controller is Moy Park Limited (Co. No. NI004842) of The Food Park, 39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Craigavon, BT63 5QE.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.moyparkchicken.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise (including through our pages on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media networks). It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, enter into a contract with us, search for a product, place an order, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or our Facebook and Twitter pages, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site or our products or services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description , photograph and any other business information you provide in connection with any contract or business relationship we have with you.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information which can be described as Automated Processing of your personal data:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, subscription details, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is the information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide (including, without limitation, our pages on Facebook and Twitter and any other social media services from time to time). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below, including Technical Data from the following parties:
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to perform a contract that we have entered with you or are about to enter with you;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us (including, for example, in order to process deliveries and to respond to any complaint or query you raise or that is raised in connection with the provision of those goods and services);
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to invite you to business related functions and events that we might hold from time to time which we believe will be of interest to you (the basis for this being legitimate interest);
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to communicate with you and provide you with information that you require or request from us;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; or
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Information you might give to our third-party processors
We may from time to time operate an ethical helpline which offers an outlet for any concerns you might have in relation to our operations that you cannot or do not feel able to raise in other ways. In order to provide an element of confidentiality, this hotline is operated by a third-party processor. You will appreciate that in order to investigate and deal with some cases it will be necessary for the information you provide, which may include personal data, to be provided to us or other companies in our group. We will use the data in the investigation of the matters to which it relates. You should also be aware that the third-party processor providing the hotline is currently based in the United States of America and should you choose to use this service you will be provided with privacy information by the third party provider as data controller relating to the use of that service when logging your concern.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- selected third parties who require the information for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations we have to you including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third-parties:
We share your personal data within the Moy Park and Pilgrims Group. This may occasionally involve
transferring your data outside the UK.
Many of our external third parties are based outside the UK so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the UK.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- The Data Subject has given his explicit Consent.
- The transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in the Data Protection Legislation, including the performance of a contract between us and the Data Subject, or to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject.
- Appropriate safeguards are in place such as binding corporate rules (BCR), standard contractual clauses that comply with the data protection Laws or are approved by the ICO, an approved code of conduct or a certification mechanism are in place and verified by the ICO, a copy of which can be obtained from the Chief Privacy Officer.
- The transfer is authorised by the ICO where we have adduced adequate safeguards with respect to the protection of the Data Subject’s privacy, their fundamental rights and freedoms, and the exercise of their rights.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data outside of the UK.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or any of our social media facilities; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we store your data
Data will be retained only as long as is necessary and in accordance with the Moy Park Limited personal data retention periods. Further information is available from the Chief Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, social media providers, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have a right to access information held about you as well as to request that information be deleted or corrected (as appropriate). You also have the right to request that your information be transferred to another organisation. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The Information Commissioner’s Office is the supervisory authority pursuant to the Acts and will deal with all complaints about collection and use of your information – for more information visit https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/