Scan to score – terms & conditions
- The Moy Park Scan To Score competition will begin on Monday 21st November 2022 and will close on Monday 19th December 2022 – no exceptions.
- Competition entry is strictly over 18’s.
- The promoter is Moy Park Limited, a company registered in Northern Ireland with Company Number NI004842 with registered office at The Food Park, 39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Craigavon, County Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5QE.
- Moy Park is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management.
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the British Mainland only, excluding employees of Moy Park, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Participants can enter more than once over the competition duration.
- To be in with the chance to win, call into your local store (Stores include Ocado *GB, Getir *GB, M&S Ireland, Tesco Ireland, Musgrave NI & ROI – SuperValu, Centra, Mace, Hendersons – Spar, Eurospar, Vivo, VivoXtra, ASDA, Nisa, Saisnbury’s and Co-Op), purchase a Moy Park Coated product, scan the QR code and enter your details – Full name, email address, receipt and name of store purchased via moyparkchicken.com/scan-to-score.
- Winners will be determined at random from all entries. All winners will be selected on Tuesday 20th December 2022. There will be 21 winners in total.
- Prizes include x1 PS5 & Fifa 23 Game, x5 Cash Prizes of £100 and x15 Football Jerseys of winner’s choice. These prizes are non-transferable. The promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Moy Park/MXB Agency will contact the winners via email and / or telephone and the winners will be informed in advance of the prize being delivered to their home address.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to the winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- Winners may be asked to participate in a photograph for PR and marketing purposes, including for use in print and online media, and social media.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The laws of Northern Ireland will apply to these terms and conditions.