- 700g Moy Park chicken mini fillets
- 3 limes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 12 taco tortillas
- chilli flakes to sprinkle
- Places your chicken breasts on a plastic chopping board and carefully use a knife to open them out. Cover them with cling film and use the bottom of a heavy fry pan to flatten them out to about 2cm thick. Put them in a disk with the oil, the juice of one lime and the paprika. Mix to coat and sit to marinate for 10 minutes. Preheat the BBQ.
- De-seed your tomatoes and cucumber and dice into small cubes. Dice your onion finely, slice enough green chilli to your liking and add everything to a bowl. Pick a handful of coriander leaves add them to the salsa and squeeze over the juice of two limes.
- Place the chicken on the grill of the BBQ and cook for 8 - 10 minutes turning every 2 minutes to ensure it’s not burning.
- Slice your avocado into nice, thick slices. Throw your tortillas on the BBQ to warm through and develop some char marks.
- Build your tacos with the chicken, avocado and salsa. Sprinkle over some more coriander leaves and a few chilli flakes. Enjoy!