IngredientsFor the smoked paprika aioli:
- 100g mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- Pinch of salt
- 2 x 300g packs of Moy Park Southern Fried Chicken Mini Fillets
- 8 streaky bacon rashers
- 4 brioche buns
- 8 sliced smoked Cheddar
- 4 large or 6 small gherkins, sliced lengthwise
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the smoked paprika aioli. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven and cook the Moy Park Breaded Chicken Goujons according to package instructions.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat and cook the streaky bacon rashers until crispy and golden on both sides.
- Lightly toast the brioche buns under the grill. Place the smoked Cheddar on the top buns and return to the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Spread the bottom buns generously with the smoked paprika aioli and add the sliced gherkins, crispy bacon and Moy Park Chicken Goujons. Drizzle over some extra aioli and sandwich together with the cheesy top buns.