Crispy Moy Park Southern Fried Chicken Mini Fillets piled into brioche buns with crispy streaky bacon, smoked Cheddar, sliced pickled gherkins and homemade smoked paprika aioli.
10 mins Prep Time 25 mins Cook Time 4 People Servings
1. In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the smoked paprika aioli. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Preheat the oven and cook the Moy Park Breaded Chicken Goujons according to package instructions.
3. Turn the grill on to a high heat and cook the streaky bacon rashers until crispy and golden on both sides.
4. Lightly toast the brioche buns under the grill. Place the smoked Cheddar on the top buns and return to the grill for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
5. Spread the bottom buns generously with the smoked paprika aioli and add the sliced gherkins, crispy bacon and Moy Park Chicken Goujons. Drizzle over some extra aioli and sandwich together with the cheesy top buns.