- 200g leftover shredded chicken
- 150g stuffing balls (broke up)
- 150g cooked brussel sprouts (cut into quarters)
- 250g cooked potatoes (cut into chunks)
- 100g Wensleydale & cranberry cheese (crumbled)
- 10 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190oC.
- Butter a large sheet of parchment paper and place into a deep-frying pan, ensuring it fits the pan. Use an all-steel pan that you can put into the oven.
- To the pan, layer the chicken, stuffing, brussels sprouts, potatoes and cheese.
- Beat eggs in a measuring jug and season.
- Then add the egg mixture to the pan, covering all the ingredients.
- Place in oven and cook for approx 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before slicing.