The classic Caesar made extra-special with our Flamegrilled Chicken Chunky Breast Pieces and a thick, luxurious homemade dressing.
10 mins Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 4 People Servings
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine three of the garlic cloves with the mayonnaise, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice and two tablespoons of the Parmesan. Whizz to combine, then season to taste. Keep the dressing in the fridge until needed.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the remaining garlic cloves to the hot oil. Cook, stirring, until the garlic golden-brown, then use a slotted spoon to remove it from the pan.
3. Add the cubes of bread to the hot oil. Cook, turning frequently, until lightly browned all over. Transfer the bread to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Add the croutons and half of the dressing and toss to coat.
5. Divide between serving bowls. Add the Moy Park Flamegrilled Chicken Chunky Breast Pieces and the remaining Parmesan, then drizzle over the remaining dressing to serve.