- 1 Moy Park Fresh Whole Irish Chicken, portioned
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1.5l chicken stock
- 1 tsp English mustard
- 4 large potatoes, diced
- 6 corn on the cob (small)
- 6 carrots, halved lengthways and cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp rosemary leaves
- Cook the Moy Park Fresh Whole Irish Chicken according to the instructions on pack. Once cooked, portion the chicken into 8 pieces - 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks, 2 breasts and 2 wings. For this recipe you can use your cuts of choice, allow for 2 per person.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Tip in the diced onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes and corn on the cob and cook for 2-3 minutes on a medium - high heat. Add the mustard and stock, boil for a couple of minutes and then bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 mins, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked chicken to the saucepan, fresh rosemary and thyme and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Season to taste, then spoon the stew into deep bowls. Serve with crusty bread.