Moy Park Hot & Spicy Chicken Mini Fillets threaded onto skewers and coated in homemade satay sauce, served with a Thai-style shredded slaw.
20 mins Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 4 People Servings
1. For the satay sauce, heat the oil in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat. Cook the shallots, garlic and chilli for 5-6 minutes until soft; do not allow to brown. Add the sugar and cook for one minute until slightly caramelised.
2. Add the peanut butter, sweet chilli and soy sauce and stir to combine. Add the coconut milk a little at a time until your reach your desired consistency. Add the lime juice. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, pepper, spring onions and coriander. Toss to combine.
4. In a jug, whisk together the lime juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, sriracha, ginger and garlic. Whisk until well combined. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
5. Thread the Moy Park Hot & Spicy Chicken Mini Fillets onto skewers and place on a baking tray. Preheat the oven and cook the Mini Fillets according to package instructions.
6. Place the chicken skewers on a serving platter and pour over half of the satay sauce. Serve with the Thai slaw and the remaining sauce on the side.