- 1 pack of Moy Park Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings
- 200ml fresh orange juice
- 200ml cranberry juice
- 100g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- Heat the Hot & Spicy Chicken Wings according to the instructions on pack.
- To make the sauce: Whisk all the ingredients together, pour into a sauce pan and simmer gently until slightly thickened.
- Add the heated wings to the sauce and toss until coated; simmer again to glaze.
- Return to baking tray and roast for a few further minutes until they turn sticky.