- 1 Moy Park Roast In A Bag Garlic & Herb
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 150g feta cheese
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 100g Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cook the Roast In A Bag Garlic & Herb according to the instructions. Once done, place it on a resting board and leave it until cool enough to handle. Once cool, remove the meat, pop half into a container for lunches tomorrow, and the bones into a bag and freezer to make stock another day.
- Wash and dry your salad leaves and place in a large salad bowl and add your warm chicken. De-seed your tomatoes and cucumber and cut into chunks, add to bowl. Slice your onion finely, halve your olives add everything to a bowl.
- In a small bowl or jar add your oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix or shake until combined and pour over your salad.
- Crumble over the feta cheese. Pick the leaves from the basil, add it to the salad then toss.
- Top Tip: Serve with some slices of warm sour-dough or pita bread.