- 1 pack Moy Park breaded mini fillets
- 1 pack of Parma ham
- 6 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 shallots
- 300g chicken stock
- 200g orzo
- 100ml Marsala wine
- 50g butter
- Large handful of fresh parsley (roughly chopped)
- 25g parmesan
- Preheat oven to 190oc.
- On a baking tray, place a sage leave onto each breaded mini fillet then wrap with Parma ham and brush with olive oil
- Cook for approx.. 15 minutes until mini fillets are cook and Parma ham is crispy.
- In a deep pan, fry shallots for a few minutes, then add stock and orzo and cook for approx. 5 minutes on a medium heat. Add Marsala wine and butter and reduce to a simmer for approx.. 12 minutes.
- Add half the chopped parsley and stir until orzo is cooked al dente.
- Place orzo mixture into a casserole dish and place mini fillets on top and sprinkle with parmesan and fresh parsley.