Make a mouth-watering mid-week dinner in a dash with tortilla wraps stuffed with our crunchy Southern Fried Breaded Mini Fillets, fresh salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
pack of Moy Park Southern Fried Chicken Mini Fillets
5 tomatoes de-seeded
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 2 green chillies
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 lime
- Olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion
- 1 large, ripe tomato
Handful of fresh coriander leaves
1 red chilli
1 tbsp olive oil
Sour Cream to serve
Tortilla wraps of choice
1. Cook the Moy Park Southern Fried Mini Fillets according to the instructions on pack.
2. To make the salsa, roughly chop the tomatoes (de-seeded) and coriander, adding in the onion, chillis and garlic finely chopped. Squeeze in the juice from the lime, add two tbsp of olive oil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. To make the guacamole, finely chop the tomato (de-seeded), onion, chilli (de-seeded) and coriander. Combine with the roughly chopped avocado, mixing in the olive oil and finish with a squeeze of lime. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. To serve, slice the cooked Mini Fillets and layer on to warmed tortillas with a dollop of salsa, guacamole and sour cream. For extra crunch add some fresh salad leaves and sliced radish.