IngredientsIngredients for filling:
- 300g pack of Moy Park Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets
- 2 peppers (any colour), deseeded and sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Flour tortillas
- Pickled jalapeños
- Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a bowl, combine the peppers, onions, fajita seasoning and oil. Stir to coat the vegetables thoroughly. Transfer to a large, rimmed baking tray.
- Set the vegetables to one side and place the Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets on the other side.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with large flour tortillas, sliced avocado, pickled jalapeños, salsa and sour cream for assembling at the table.