- 300g Moy Park Breaded Mini Fillets
- 8 mini bread rolls
- 500ml tomato pasta sauce
- 200g mozzarella, grated
- 60g Parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C / 220˚C fan / gas mark 7. Arrange the Breaded Mini Fillets on a baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, until crisp and cooked through.
- Grease a large baking dish with butter. Slice all of the rolls in half and place the bottom halves into the dish.
- Spread over half of the tomato sauce. Top with the Breaded Mini Fillets and dot over the remaining sauce. Sprinkle over the Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place the top halves of the buns over the cheese.
- Melt the butter. Mix in the garlic powder and mixed herbs. Brush over the tops of the sliders.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes, removing the foil halfway through. Slice the sliders and serve hot.