IngredientsIngredients of the sandwiches:
- 2 Moy Park breaded chicken steaks
- 4 thick-cut smoked bacon rashers
- 6 thick-cut slices of white bread
- 2 tbsp mustard mayonnaise
- 2 semi-ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 6 little gem lettuce leaves
- 2-3 tbsp coleslaw, prepared or homemade
- Crinkle-cut crisps
- Cocktail sticks
- Cook the Moy Park Breaded Chicken Steaks according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat and cook the rashers for 4-5 minutes per side until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Lightly toast the bread. Spread four slices of the toast with mustard mayonnaise.
- To assemble each sandwich, begin with one of the mustard mayonnaise-coated slices of toast and layer with two rashers, one sliced tomato and three lettuce leaves. Sandwich together with one of the dry slices of toast. Add a layer of coleslaw on top of that. Slice one of the Chicken Steaks and place over the coleslaw. Add a second slice of toast, mustard mayonnaise side down. Press down gently, then slice diagonally and secure each half with a cocktail stick.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make the second club sandwich.
- Serve immediately with a handful of crisps.