- 300g pack of Moy Park Breaded Chicken Nuggets
- 8 small tortilla wraps
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 small can sweetcorn
- 200g sour cream
- 50g cheddar cheese grated
- 4 large plum tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC / 200ºC fan / gas mark 7. Place the nuggets on a baking tray and cook for 10-12 mins until crisp and cooked through. Using a knife and fork cut the nuggets in half.
- While the nuggets cook prepare your salsa. Dice the tomatoes and onion and place into a food processor, add the lime juice, salt and garlic and give a quick blitz so the mixture is combined but still chunky.
- On a baking tray layout the tortilla wraps folding up the sides, cocktail sticks can be used to pin them together in place. Place the chicken, peppers and sweetcorn inside each tortilla cup before sprinkling on cheddar cheese.
- Place the filled tortilla wraps under the grill for 2-3 mins. Remove from oven and take out the cocktail sticks. Plate up and add the sour cream and salsa to serve.