- 4 skinless Moy Park chicken breasts (diced)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 800g chopped tomatoes
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Heat some oil in a large pan. Add the onions and fry until soft and golden.
- Add the garlic and spices. Cook for 1 minute, stirring often. Remove from heat and spoon onto a plate.
- Add more oil to the pan and brown the chicken. Once complete, add the spiced onion mixture and cook for 1 minute to coat chicken.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, stir and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the yoghurt and garam masala, gently heat through.
- Serve with boiled rice, naan bread and mango chutney for an Indian inspired treat.