- 4 packs of Moy Park Cooked Skinless Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into irregular wedges
- 1 cucumber, peeled, de-seeded, then roughly chopped
- ½ a red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 Kalamata olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100g feta cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Slice the Moy Park Cooked Skinless Chicken Breasts and set to the side.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber, red onions, Kalamata olives, 1 tsp dried oregano, 100g feta cheese chunks, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl and toss lightly.
- Place the sliced chicken on top of the salad and lightly season. Serve with crusty bread to mop up all of the juices.