- 1 x 425g pack of Moy Park Chicken Nuggets
- 300g frozen chips
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- ½ an onion, sliced
- 1 red and 1 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Chinese five spice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Red and green chillies, sliced
- Preheat the oven and cook the Moy Park Chicken Nuggets and chips according to package instructions.
- Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the onion and peppers for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Remove and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the seasoning ingredients.
- Toss the Chicken Nuggets, onion, peppers and chips together in a bowl and scatter over the seasoning mixture from a height. Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with sliced red and green chillies and serve immediately.