Moy Park Chicken Nuggets with chips, sliced onions, chillies and peppers, all tossed together with a homemade spice bag seasoning.
10 mins Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 4 People Servings
Red and green chillies, sliced
1. Preheat the oven and cook the Moy Park Chicken Nuggets and chips according to package instructions.
2. Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the onion and peppers for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Remove and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine all of the seasoning ingredients.
4. Toss the Chicken Nuggets, onion, peppers and chips together in a bowl and scatter over the seasoning mixture from a height. Toss to coat evenly.
5. Sprinkle with sliced red and green chillies and serve immediately.