Moy Park Skinless Chicken Fillets, sliced and coated in teriyaki sauce, then piled into bowls with sushi rice, nori, cucumber and avocado, served with wasabi and pickled ginger.
5 mins Prep Time 15 mins Cook Time 2 People Servings
1. Cook the rice according to package instructions. Drain well, then stir the vinegar, salt and sugar into the warm rice. Set aside to cool.
2. In a bowl, combine the chicken slices with the teriyaki sauce. Stir to coat.
3. Divide the sushi rice between two serving bowls, keeping it to one half of each bowl. Add half of the chicken to each bowl, keeping it to one quarter.
4. In the remaining quarter of each bowl, layer in some sliced avocado, chopped cucumber and nori pieces.
5. Sprinkle the chicken with the sesame seeds and serve with pickled ginger and wasabi.