- 1 pack of Moy Park Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets
- 1½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¾ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese
- 1 large Jalapeño
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 180ºC.
- Combine and mix together paprika, chili powder, cumin and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle and rub spice mix over Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets. Place the mini fillets on a baking sheet, taking care not to stack any on top of one another and leaving at least ½ inch between each piece.
- Bake at 180ºC for 15 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and flip Breaded Chicken Mini Fillets to the other side and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a cast iron pan, (or continue on the baking sheet), sprinkle with cheese and finely sliced Jalapeño. Return to the oven and increase heat to 200ºC. Bake until cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle green onions and crumbled bacon on top. Serve immediately.
- *Optional: Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping and a healthy salad or home-made potato wedges.