- 6 chicken thighs, bones and skin removed (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp ready-made green curry paste (shop bought)
- 400ml tin coconut milk
- 2 lime leaves
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Handful green beans (trimmed)
- Handful asparagus
- Salt and black pepper to season
- Handful of freshly chopped coriander
- Heat the oil in a pan over a high heat. When it starts to smoke, add the green curry paste and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken strips and stir until coated in the paste. Continue to fry until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves and sugar, stir through. Bring to the boil and then reduce until the sauce thickens.
- Now add the green beans and asparagus. Continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring until the green beans and asparagus are tender.
- Serve with fragrant rice and sprinkle with fresh coriander.