- 1 heel nutty crust bread ( or 1 chunky slice of sour dough)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon crème fraiche
- 1 teaspoon medium curry powder
- 1 teaspoon mango chutney
- 1 handful sultanas
- 4 dried apricots (cut into small dice)
- 2 thick slices of leftover Christmas ham
- 2 slices of cheese (whatever you have left over in fridge)
- 100g leftover shredded chicken
- 1 egg
- Small handful of coriander (roughly chopped)
- Mix mayonnaise with crème fraiche, curry powder, mango chutney, sultanas and apricots.
- Heat a frying pan (all steel pan, that can go into oven) over a medium heat. Butter each side of bread and fry on pan until golden brown on each side.
- The add a spoonful of the mayonnaise mixture, 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese. Then repeat, ensuring cheese is on top. Place pan in oven for approx.. 10 minutes.
- In a separate frying pan, add a little oil and fry egg, ensuring the yoke is runny.
- Place egg on to of sandwich and sprinkle with a flurry of fresh coriander